Even Powerful Senator Can’t Get an Answer about spying

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:37 pm
Even Powerful Senator Can’t Get U.S. Intelligence Agencies to Tell Him Whether They’re Spying On Him

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-0 ... 80%99re-sp

This video is very interesting. I personally don't like many of the previous votes and speeches of Senator Lindsey Graham and I see him as a proxy of special interests. I wish he could use his influence more for the benefit of the nation and needy citizens. That's almost beside the point, however. Even Graham -- a powerful insider and friend to aggressive military action -- appears to be a target of military NSA spying. Even politicians of Graham's high rank are apparently fair game, even if they are considered an ally to the military.

To be honest, powerful politicians -- so-called friends and foes -- are the #1 targets of state spying.

A powerful Senator – a member of the Armed Services and Judiciary Committees, the Subcommittee on Defense of the Appropriations Committee, and Formerly on the Select Committee On Intelligence (Lindsey Graham) – asked the general counsel for the Office of the Director of National Intelligence:

If the government was spying on him

Whether his identity had been “unmasked”

And whether this information could be used for blackmail by politicians who didn’t like him

The counsel for the intelligence agency refused to respond.

http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/07/68310.html

Washington’s Blog asked the highest-level NSA whistleblower of all time – Bill Binney* – what he thought.

Binney responded:

They won’t tell him because his communications with foreigners and domestically [background] are being collected and probably targeted. That’s why they don’t ever want to tell senators or representatives or the president or federal judges etc. their communications are collected and scanned.

Further, they won’t tell them how many US citizens are in their databases … again because it’s about 280 million by my estimates.

All of these acts are crimes against the constitution and laws of the US which should put them in jail.

Return to It matters!