The Best of Wikileaks

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:08 am
My favourite leaked email almost single-handedly explains the real reason why Trump became president

There are several gems in the leaked 'Podesta' emails. Podesta was Hillary's main campaign chairman, the guy who rallied the troops. Like Huma Abedin, he was/is the quintessential Democratic insider when it came to all things Hillary and her bid for the presidency.

One of Podesta's most important emails is an attachment pdf from #1120. It is a strategy plan sent from him to the DNC. It is not reported on by the guilty mainstream media because it could eventually expose their collusion:

Wikileaks direct source (click on the PDF Attachment):
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1120

Last edited by Dorm on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:10 am
Red-lining the most crucial bits

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:23 am
If you will recall, Carson, Trump, and Cruz became the three leaders of the pack. Whereas the 'moderates' were steadily ignored or beaten (by boasts, insults, and crap talk mainly from The Donald).

It was ultimately The Donald whom the mainstream media poured attention on non-stop, recording his every shocking and dumb word. 'Taking him seriously', giving respect to his shock-talk views that were unpalatable to many, and 'elevating him'. As I said before, his typical ad-lib speech was like a giant plate of spaghetti being thrown against the wall. 75% of it slid off in a mess. 25% of it stuck really good with people. It was 100% a spectacle. The media dog-piled on him, unable to leave him alone for a second. He glowed in the attention. They loved this Pied Piper, while all the while parroting that he was a fringe fool and couldn't win.

If Wikileaks is correct, Hillary and Podesta's 'Pied Piper Strategy' adopted by the big media was a massive, epic backfire that cost her the presidency.
Last edited by Dorm on Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2016 3:34 am
The mainstream press has given selective but respectful coverage of Wikileaks publications in the past. But they will not discuss the most important ones. Only a few alt news sites 'went there' even though it is arguably one of the biggest election stories around.

Alt news coverage of the 'Pied Piper' strategy published by Wikileaks

Wow: Team Clinton's 'Pied Piper' Strategy of Using Media to Promote Trump Totally Backfired
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkou ... d-n2243508

How the Hillary Clinton campaign deliberately “elevated” Donald Trump with its “pied piper” strategy
http://www.salon.com/2016/11/09/the-hil ... -strategy/

Martin Armstrong Exposes "The Real Clinton Conspiracy" Which Backfired Dramatically
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... amatically

You All Know That The Clinton Campaign Deliberately Plotted To Get Trump Nominated, right?
http://www.inquisitr.com/3696795/you-al ... ted-right/

So... some of our suspicions have been verified. There was some collusion and conspiracy going on behind the scenes. And we would probably have no Trump presidency if this risky and ultimately crazy course of action wasn't followed.
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:54 pm
still believe Trump and Hillary were colluding.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:56 pm
But that was the only thing they never talked about on e-mail?
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 3:49 pm
Heli wrote:But that was the only thing they never talked about on e-mail?

why talk on email when you can call on the phone? Doesn't take a whole lot of planning, just takes one phone call which Bill did make to Trump shortly before he decided to run.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 9:21 pm
As you guys know from the 2016 Presidential Election thread, I was heavily flirting with the idea of serious collusion between Camp Trump and the Clintons. I won't dismiss it now either. I just don't have the evidence to prove it to anyone, outside of some fishy circumstantial stuff.

It is possible that Trump started as a fake candidate, with some or a lot of collusion with the Clintons. If so, he may have eventually said, Screw It! I'm actually doing waaaay better than I hoped. I owe the Clintons nothing. I think I could take her on and win. Screw em. Let's do this for real.

The reason why I think the contest became serious was that Trump brought out Stone, Bannon, and several other big-time anti-Clinton people. Together with Trump, they did not hold back and caked on the negative smear vs Hillary like I have never seen before. I really got the impression this was driving Hillary bonkers with rage and embarrassment.

Whatever the case, the Wikileaks email does show a bona fide campaign strategy from Podesta to the DNC (and eventually the media). Whether it summed up the whole strategy or not is unknown. But it certainly explains a lot in regards to the media coverage, and the sudden rise of Carson, Cruz, and especially The Donald. The media obediently followed the Pied Piper strategy, as Podesta wrote it.

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:50 am
Have I missed it, or have you not mentioned pizzagate?
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 2:22 pm
Hi, Jason!

I'm aware of Pizzagate, which emerged from the raw data of the emails. But it is such a cryptic thing that I'm happy to leave that to someone else to look into. There's something there, yes, and as usual we can count on the media for being willfully ignorant. Then again, is it just about some nonsensical stuff like party hacks getting some hookers? Or, as the cryptic messages might imply, is it about something on a whole other level?
Next

Return to It matters!