Planned Parenthood gets even more disgusting.

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:01 pm
pure and complete lack of sanctity for life. Maybe we shouldn't be so excited to see the Deadpool movie.

All those senators will be re-elected by the same people who demand defunding. The voter stock's memories are short and fleeting.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:13 am
No videos at the moment, thanks to the injunction, but how about an independent eyewitness verification?

http://yidwithlid.blogspot.com/2015/08/ ... -says.html

Clearly, Planned Parenthood was seeing no profit at all. I mean, she didn't even include the handling fee.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:19 am
The Founder of Planned Parenthood

Information about Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood, has got a lot of play in the last few years. After these latest undercover videos, interest is really rising. If you've never read these before, I highly recommend each one.

13 infamous quotes from Sanger:
http://dailysignal.com/2015/07/22/13-th ... et-sanger/

Sanger was not an evolutionist in any true sense, with no serious academic understanding of biology or any other scientific discipline. Her Progressive political group were eugenicists, which grew out the older Malthusian school and the pseudo-scientific Social Darwinist group (who ironically were often incorrect in their Darwinism, and disastrous in their misapplication of what they thought was Darwinism on innocent people).

Sanger most assuredly was against non-whites, the poor, child-loving adults, the disabled, and a host of other innocent people. She typifies the smiling face, the deception, and the 'velvet glove' of pseudo-scientific tyranny and social engineering. It was all quite popular until eugenics had to go underground after the devastation of World War II.

Anyway, a strict interpretation of Darwinism (a theory about animal and vegetable life) does not advocate for any intra-species abortion. It does not explain complicated human affairs such as racism or poverty. It does not include any mention of over-population, nor any mention of a species 'self-correcting' its population. Instead, Darwinism merely states that millions of different organisms have succeeded by adapting and reproducing, which apparently is good for Darwinists because it gives them millions of different things to study. They like life, and the theory is mainly about life.

Death in Darwin-talk is Natural Selection: in aggregate, a force that exerts pressure on the 'variance' and distribution of what later came to be called genes. There's a lot of chance going on. Even the fittest organism could simply be wiped out by a volcanic catastrophe, while some lucky fur-balls in another continent could have it easy with no predators or environmental hardships. Natural selection is not an industrial, planned process -- like how we knock off millions in the modern age. In Darwin-talk, an individual organism goes off into the world and tries to survive and often reproduce. It does so based on its adaptive merits and its luck. In a sense, it is 'free' and in the wild. Nature just works things out, with the organism doing its best to navigate the challenges. Nothing deserves to live or die based on some philosophical supposition in Darwinism. There are no recommended 'powers' who should plan and control said organism's life and death. A creature is designed to live, and live up to its adaptive potential. There's no recommendation for it to be aborted and its possibility left unseen.

Cages and mass eugenics and brutal industrial control and all the other yucky stuff belong with human affairs. The good thing is, we also know of the remedies and better paths. Many scientists (and non-scientists for that matter) have argued that caring, empathy, love, compassion, sacrifice, altruism, respect, community, and so on are all major instinctual potentialities that have given homo sapiens an edge in our evolution. These have always been periodically at odds with our baser, darker strengths too, which get way out of hand. This has been our great war over the millennia -- to fight ourselves in an effort to become wiser and more balanced -- to hold back that cruel knife and find a better way.

We're definitely a work in progress. Too many damn psychopaths, and too many well-intentioned naive people listening to them. That's our big problem.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:19 am
I'm sure the action on this request will be just as swift and decisive as the Confederate flag stuff.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-s ... od-founder

Bonus fun:

Margaret Sanger wrote:While there are cases where even the law recognizes an abortion as justifiable if recommended by a physician, I assert that the hundreds of thousands of abortions performed in America each year are a disgrace to civilization

Also:

Margaret Sanger wrote:To each group we explained simply what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not begun.

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-s ... aking-life
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:44 am
Margaret Sanger wrote:“We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities. The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members.”
Woah! Double lightsaber! Double lightsaber all the way!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:30 am
Yeah, interestingly Sanger was not actually a fan of abortion. She sought to popularize birth control as the preferred method of population control among the less "desirable" folk.

Another quote from that article:

Margaret Sanger wrote:I bring up the subject here only because some ill-informed persons have the notion that when we speak of birth control we include abortion as a method. We certainly do not.

Abortion destroys the already fertilized ovum or the embryo; contraception, as I have carefully explained, prevents the fertilizing of the ovum by keeping the male cells away.

Thus it prevents the beginning of life.

Interestingly, the current president of PP said this instead:

Cecile Richards wrote:For me, I’m a mother of three children; for me, life began when I delivered them.

Of course, she also said there's no truth to the allegations in the videos, so not the most credible source, I guess.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:46 pm
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/penny-s ... aking-life

That's a good link, Heli, with Sanger saying it was a disgrace that so many abortions were conducted. Contraception is clearly a better alternative... as long as individuals are in control of it, not some quota social engineers, as Sanger advocated.

Sanger would find our world to be very different than the 'population bomb' world her and others believed was coming. It is true that the global population has grown. But in what way and what's the future trend? She might be startled to find that populations in the industrial world (from Russia and Japan and Singapore to Europe and North America) have generally been on the decline for some time. Only mass immigration from the rest of the world has given the illusion of growth.

Economic pressure, health and cultural changes, have kept numbers in check. The global post-war baby boom has never been replicated in the Industrials. There's a ton of boomers in China, Japan, Russia, Europe, and North America. When they pass, the succeeding generations won't be as large there.

The only new Baby Boom has been mainly in Asia, where roughly 60% of the world population resides. Also included is Sub-Saharan Africa. If you remove the countries where population growth has become stagnant (Russia, China, Japan, etc.), the areas of major growth go from Sub-Saharan Africa to especially South Asia (from the Middle East through to India and Indonesia).

The South Asians are' da bomb', the biggest breeders, and there's some other smaller bomblets sprinkled around too. Once proper health care, contraception, industrialization and so forth is in place, child births per mother will drop to 'sane' levels, from 5 to 11 down to 1 to 3.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:57 pm
Darth Board wrote:
Cecile Richards wrote:For me, I’m a mother of three children; for me, life began when I delivered them.

she's a despicable woman. When she got her ultra sounds, her children weren't alive to her? their heartbeats were what, white noise from the machine?

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:23 pm
My impression of Cecile Richards at the OBGYN, during one of her pregnancies:

"How is the tissue progressing, doctor?"

"Uh, well, the baby is..."

"Fetus. Or tissue. Don't assign greater meaning than that."

"It's... uh... it's developing as expected."

"Good. And what would you say it's currently worth? We haven't actually started remodeling or anything, so I could be persuaded to part with it, if the price is right."

Snarky!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:25 am
Here's the headline:

Obama: Killing Humans And Harvesting Their Organs Is An Atrocity That Must End

Well, I'm glad he's finally seen the light... Oh, wait.

http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/05/oba ... -must-end/

The lack of awareness is just incredible. Our beloved President, ladies and gentlemen.
PreviousNext

Return to It matters!