Can we even think logically about issues any more?

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 3:38 pm
Heli wrote:Okay, so Darryl Hall is one thing, but now Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins is in on it, too.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mel ... aI.twitter

Are all these guys just taking sane pills or something? Can they send some to Washington?

wow. thats awesome.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 9:51 pm
I can't believe in this day and age, with so many enormous and important changes taking place --- and most of them carefully ignored --- that one of the biggest stories pertains to whether Joe Transgender harry legs can yank up his dress and take a piss in the woman's can, or drop his drawers in a girl's changing room at a public pool. They voted on some of this stuff this week, not only in Congress but in some places in Canada too.

Is there real oppression here? Is it equivalent to the civil rights movement? Are people being beaten and killed? Denied employment or entry to places of business on a large scale? Are millions marching, demanding that legal rights and laws be properly enforced to genuinely help people?

Is this all we got in 2016? That and some manufactured stuff about racism? safe spaces?

The elite families and their managers must still be busting a gut as they keep stuffing the money bags into their vaults. Yeah, you guys keep getting worried about that he-she's rights in the girl's changing room. That's right. Keep nice and worried, so you don't notice what we're doing, kapeesh?
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 8:46 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUY5YXjSr20

The Bathroom Wars

Snarky!
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2016 12:22 pm
An excellent summary of what's really going on. (As expected from Bill.)

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 3:07 pm
I'm sure we've got a thread or two about how useless Repulicans in Congress are, but I don't care to find one. Suffice it to say that they've gone from "useless" to "Democratic operatives".

https://www.conservativereview.com/comm ... nding-bill

I'm done with the Republican party.
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:12 pm
yep, I'm a registered Independent now.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:41 pm
No kidding around. Congratulations to both of you. I thought that party gave up most of its ideology and popular base a long time ago. The other party has an even larger set of problems, its base willfully hypnotized by false ideologies.

They've both become patched quilts of weird clans and tribes, stitched together by money and lies, and in the end both controlled by some very cynical ultra-rich connivers.

I think one of the best introductory political things Americans should do is go Independent in giant masses. Those are the kind of people who love their country and want to move forward beyond the dysfunction. The voter is a 'buyer' and should spend his money wisely, with loyalty to the country and himself, not some flashy brand.

Party loyalty in Canada is thankfully very limited. There just isn't enough money to suck everyone in and nail them and their families down for decades. Campaigning periods are, by law, short. A typical party has sporadic enclaves, but often can't take national support for granted at all. It's not a better system by any means, because a smiling arse always emerges to take control, and control is almost dictatorial. At least there's not much faith or confidence in the politicians, which I think is really good. We're basically shut out, and know representation is very limited and illusory. So there's no big disillusionment when most politicians go corrupt. Maybe the gullible get teary or snarly. On the whole, the British parliamentary system applied here is a joke.
Woah! Double lightsaber! Double lightsaber all the way!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:31 pm
When I moved my registration to Guilford County, I became unaffiliated as well.

Little did I realize how quickly I would be thankful for that decision.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:14 pm
May 1961. JFK pledged he would safely put a man on the Moon and return him to Earth before the end of the decade.

May 2016. The political status quo claims they will safely and legally put a transgen biologically born male potentially in every lady's restroom and dressing room.

We've come so far.

State leader quits ACLU after daughters were ‘visibly frightened’ by men using women’s restroom
https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/state ... transgend#

The African-American woman who leads a state chapter of the ACLU has resigned, citing her own daughters' “frightened” reaction to biological males using the women's restroom.

“I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered,” she wrote.

“My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer,” she continued.

In a statement, she said that the ACLU has become “a special interest organization that promotes not all, but certain progressive rights.”

Bingo. A progressive wakes up, and realizes she caught the wrong bus.

A transgender activist, a biological male who goes by the name Cheryl Courtney-Evans, responded to the resignation by calling Dillard Smith “lazy,” “ill-educated,” and a “b--ch” who needs to sit down and “STFU.”

"What am I doing in a men’s room looking as luscious as I am, putting myself in danger?" the transgender activist asked.

No need for further comment.
Last edited by Dorm on Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:26 pm
Heli wrote:Is anything actually considered mental illness anymore?

Actually, yes. ;) The following:

-The desire to be free of high-handed indoctrination and policing of personal thoughts/choices when it comes to the forced merger of all things Transsexual into daily life, and the potential loss of privacy, free speech, and safety associated with such contact. (Antisocial Trans-phobia!)
-The desire to have free and educated discussion/research on the climate (delusional CO2 denial, a thing they're literally promoting to include in the future DSM!)
-The vigilant desire to be free of proven, ubiquitous, and illegal government electronic spying -- along with all other known forms of government surveillance of your life (Paranoia!)
-The desire to disengage from and be free of sick popular culture, and to limit contact with the majority of people who revel in it as brainwashed, uninformed androids (Social Anxiety!)
-Having knowledge that the economics and foreign policy of your civilization is going to hell (Generalized Anxiety!)
-The desire to not engage with the majority of people who are brainwashed, uninformed androids (Social Anxiety!)
-the despair knowing that society could really change for the better if only people chose to become more aware and take responsibility, personally and collectively, but they won't because they're too busy being comfortable brainwashed, uninformed, self-absorbed androids in love with their short-term nonsense (Depression!)

The Great DSM Hoax
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/re ... t-dsm-hoax
PreviousNext

Return to It matters!