2016 Presidential Election

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:08 am
I can't say I'm a huge Rand Paul supporter, but I am SO happy with him right now. Somebody on the right has been needing to do this for years.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/08/rand- ... he-uterus/
Woah! Double lightsaber! Double lightsaber all the way!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 11:55 am
He is totally my pick for our next President (and has been for a while now). This is just one of many reasons why I think he's our best bet at course correcting (if that's even a possibility). He's got the character of his father, but he's actually electable. That's a great combination.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 8:26 pm
Rand Paul has an incredibly difficult road ahead of him, but I'm really glad he's out there and doing his thing.

Naturally his biggest enemies come from his own party, who accuse him of being thoughtlessly isolationist and anti-military. Therefore, after receiving a lot of their flak, he's trying to redefine himself as someone who is committed in the pretend game of 'defending' against all the (largely not scary) bad-asses in the world. He's also realizing the power of the cult of Israel, so he's had to backpedal against hints of cutting aid to that country, and also taken on an anti-Iran stance, to please various paranoid people. Nonetheless I'm still impressed that he says war -- war all the time -- is not the answer, not the first solution to every problem. So that's hopeful.

Nonetheless, he's locked on the true enemy, which is debt and financial mismanagement gone wild in America. The the basis of his whole presidency is to wrestle that sucker down. Otherwise it's the thing that's going to literally bring down the country as we know it, if the problems are left to fester and grow as the status quo wants. So he wants big reductions in federal spending, bravely and openly saying that the military budget must be seriously cut. Then there's many other discretionary budget departments that all have to get a big shave too.

Privately, Rand Paul shares views nearly identical to his father, who is much more openly anti-system. Together, they are not pro-Israel. They are not anti-Iran. They are not anti-Russia. They know that various deep state events and activities need to be investigated. They want to pare down the intelligence agencies and turn the American empire back into a republic. They are for much bigger changes than Rand has dared to mention.

The insiders know all this, and know Rand Paul is trying to come off as a man trying to look mainstream. But, knowing how the Pauls really think, the insiders will react to contain him. They have the media and both parties, and a degree of control on who becomes president. So Rand has a herculean or even impossible task before him.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:15 am
Stiff competition from the Democrat side of the aisle.

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4533763/d ... chester-nh

If this guy makes it past the primaries, I'll vote for him.
Woah! Double lightsaber! Double lightsaber all the way!
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 11:40 am
Vermin Supreme!

Man, that guy just doesn't ever go away, does he?

Keep the dream alive, Vermin.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:24 pm
330 Million Citizens & Only One Democrat Interested In Being President

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-04-1 ... -president

There's an election next year. So far, one Democratic candidate has emerged, freshly baptized, reborn, even re-branded after a scandal that apparently won't even see much wrist-slapping. She deleted all the emails from her private server, off the books, avoiding state department records? Oh well. Does it matter? Apparently not.

Remember what she said about Benghazi?... Buncha folks got murdered. "What difference does it make?"

Will any low budg or heavy-hitter competition eventually show up to confront Hitlery? Even if they do, should we still just say, the Fix is in for Team Donkey? It's still unknown. Maybe there is a preferred Democratic son yet to be revealed later in the show. So far, it looks like the Oligarchs and Deep State would be comfortable with President Clinton, part 2. Or at least seeing her do battle with a preferred, background-checked competitor from Team Rhino.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:46 am
The only other person I've even heard mentioned was Elizabeth Warren, and I think she'd get slaughtered.

Hillary thinks it's her turn, and her rich buddies probably agree.
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:44 am
It absolutely amazes me that her running her own private email server for her Sec. of State responsibilities and then deleting those emails is a non-story. She should be in jail. But hey, we're sexist for even breathing the formation of words expressing that notion. If ever there was cause for disillusionment...

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2015 12:38 pm
Possibly relevant:

http://www.theonion.com/articles/hillar ... for,38416/

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:01 pm
So nice to see Hillary really getting out among regular folks.

https://twitter.com/weknowwhatsbest/sta ... 95/photo/1

She's so down to Earth and spontaneous.
Next

Return to It matters!