ebola

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:34 pm
If anyone has info on how large numbers of people are recently dying from Ebola in Africa, I'd like to analyze it. Not to mention info on correctly diagnosed people in the rest of the world who have perished from Ebola.

The Swine Flu non-emergencies in the 1970s and in 2008-9 was very instructive. Doctors and health bureaucrats either mistakenly or purposefully lumped in a number of random flu casualties all in one pot, without detailed testing: Swine Flu. The end result: inflated numbers and an attempt to spread fear.

The WHO (World Health Organization), a globalist structure, was instrumental in hyping the Swine Flu scare. When it appeared obvious that it was a non-emergency, despite billions in profits being made in short order from naive taxpayers, the WHO 180-ed and said they were given the wrong info. Zero accountability. It's a NGO.

The WHO has been criticized by some professionals as an illegitimate organization corrupted by politics and corporate influences. When the WHO says 10k per week could die from Ebola, my first thought is: that's a purely made up projection anyone could make, based on what-if models, not empirical evidence. I could say the Bubonic Plague made an outbreak in Prague last Wed; 20k Europeans per week could die. Who's to prove me wrong?... until the scare is well-established as non-existent. Then I just say I was only trying to help, but was given incorrect data.

The 21st century is a dream-world full of lies, with most 'journalists' just repeating what they were told. People get all their info from a corrupt media, which has been caught hundreds of times stretching or befouling the truth.

When I see irrefutable images of piles and piles of dead people from Ebola, then I might get concerned. Until then, I remain skeptical and aware that such spectacles may hide other real events in the news.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:15 am
Laying aside possible underlying political motives for hyping the disease, a quick update on the awesome CDC.

The nurse I mentioned before actually called the CDC and told them she had been treating an ebola patient and was running a fever, and was then given clearance to fly.

https://twitter.com/CBSDFW/status/522518184461873152
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:29 am
and again, personal responsibility and prudence dictate "ive treated an ebola patient, there is a risk that I may have contracted the disease by being in contact with the patient, I am a nurse that knows fever is a sign of infection of some kind. perhaps I shouldn't travel and potentially infect my family and friends, regardless of what some faceless agency tells me". Pure irresponsibility on her part and it's worrisome that she's in the health care profession.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:36 am
While I don't disagree that it's wisest to err on the side of caution in that circumstance, you sound like you're absolving the CDC of any responsibility, which I can't do. Yes, a nurse with a high risk patient should make better decisions, but the giant governmental agency that is explicitly tasked with preventing the spread of diseases like this should be advising that patient to use more caution and/or sending her to a hospital, rather than saying "sure, hop on the plane."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 9:45 am
absolutely not. They're both complicit in the failures. The CDC, the Center for "Disease Control" should be advising her to stay put, not get on a jet plane. 100% agree. It's one of many failures on their part in this situation. Flip side, a health care "professional" should have a little more common sense in regards to the safety of herself and her family let alone the public at large when dealing with an infectious disease we haven't seen in this country before. Erring on the side of extreme caution is prudent in these instances. Common sense ain't so common as they say, and I pray to God, that while it's very unlikely, it doesn't cost those passengers their lives.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:04 pm
Gotcha. I think we agree.

By the way, apparently, the hospital had held an informational seminar that people could attend if they wanted, and that was the extent of their training program for ebola.

http://minx.cc:1080/?post=352492

As pointed out in the article, this situation has exposed the fact that apparently nobody anywhere on the chain is getting the job done, from nurses on the floor all the way up to the CDC. A guy shows up with a dangerous disease, and he is treated basically as if he's in with the flu and nobody makes any moves to correct that until days (weeks?) later.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:54 pm
I think we do too.

"if they wanted to?" what the hell is that? mandatory professional development, I have to do that for stupid hur de hur, let alone deadly infectious diseases. Massive failures alone the entire chain and those failures need to be resolved immediately to mitigate further damage, for ebola or any other infectious disease. Of course bureaucracy and red tape will make that a painfully slow process....
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:00 pm
Hilarious

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-10-1 ... nprotected

Great pics, great quotes

Be afraid!
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:14 pm
Oh noes! Ebola victims faking to be sick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQu18bom5nw

Quite funny. CNN was peddling this hoax fakery.

The healthy young man "in the late stages of Ebola" was funny. Actual late stage Ebola is horrific and very visible. I wonder: Did his dad get paid?

What cinched it for me was the healthy little boy merrily playing pretend.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:38 am
My goodness.

We've been told that Dr. Kent Brantly, 33, was infected with Ebola and then we were told he was miraculously cured after given a new experimental drug.
http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/health/Ebola ... 02161.html

So why is the news photo-shopping his photos?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyF8u6uAtvo

What the hell is going on?
PreviousNext

Return to It matters!