The alleged beheading of James Foley

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 2:30 pm
Recently a video was put out by the made-by-the-USA terror entity known as ISIL (or ISIS). In this video, the American freelance journalist James Foley is supposedly captured by an evil bad guy. Foley and the evil bad guy both perform scripted speeches, and then the evil bad guy -- just as the camera fades -- starts allegedly cutting off Foley's head. We don't actually see any injury to Foley whatsoever.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhqjIMRb2oU

Intro comment by veteran Canadian/American journalist Eric Margolis (Toronto Sun, CNN, FOX, American Conservative, etc.): http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/08/eric ... beheading/

I'm not saying this is a green screen production. But I am arguing that the video is a staged, fake production -- most likely produced by some tentacle of US intelligence. In all likelihood, Foley and his captor were acting, and Foley's head was not removed by that small knife at the end of the 'scene'.

I'm also not saying victims don't get beheaded in the Middle East. That's the last thing I'm saying because I watched one too many genuine beheading videos (with all the medical signs of a genuine decap). They certainly happen and they're sick, sick, sick. In fact, on the same day Foley was allegedly beheaded, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia beheaded 19 men for crimes. Some other US-supported rebels in Syria no doubt beheaded some folks too.

Nevertheless, there's also been fake beheading videos in the past -- supposed decapitations of Westerners that appeared gruesome but later were exposed as 'productions'.

There's so many reasons to doubt the authenticity of the Foley video. When there's time, I'll start piling up the reasons.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:01 pm
Experts weigh in

Foley murder video 'may have been staged'
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/journalists/ ... taged.html

A forensic analyst told The Times that no blood can be seen, even though the knife is drawn across the neck area at least six times.

“After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black,” the analysis said.

Sounds allegedly made by Foley do not appear consistent with what may be expected.

During Foley’s speech, there appears to be a blip which could indicate the journalist had to repeat a line.

One expert commissioned to examine the footage was reported as saying: “I think it has been staged. My feeling is that the execution may have happened after the camera was stopped.”

The article is very careful to assert that Foley was murdered -- just not in this video. I like how they walk the fine line there, not wanting to kick all the wheels off the story.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:12 pm
Jamey Foley’s Beheading Video Is Fake, But Did He Die At The Hands of Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary Anyway?

http://www.inquisitr.com/1431397/jamey- ... ry-anyway/

Aymenn al-Tamimi, a fellow at the Middle East Forum think-tank, remarked that ISIS has greatly improved their video production over the last few years. Techniques to fake a beheading would not be difficult for them to manage, and the video doesn’t exactly leave their failures on the hidden: Despite six slashing motion to James’ neck, no blood can be seen in the video; Foley’s reaction seems to be very disconnected with what is actually occurring, the analysts said.

The suspect in the fake beheading is Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, a rapper based out of London. Lol. The Arab rapper goes by the name of LJinny. Here's L Jinny busting his rhymes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cT1YDIV4lGE

He supposedly beheaded a Western journalist for ISIL and then went back to London to rap some more. It doesn't get any more stupid.

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:01 pm
Reasons to doubt the authenticity of the Foley video

Foley
-Foley is absolutely calm, even though he claims to know he's about to be murdered in one of the most savage ways possible.
-Foley has clearly not resisted while in captivity before the event. There isn't a mark on him. In fact, he looks well rested and fed. Whereas in other videos victims appear totally dehumanized.
-He delivers his scripted speech perfectly.
-In Foley's previous videos reporting from the Middle East, he only said how he wished the conflicts would end peacefully and never laid any blame. Now he's all anti-American, blaming the obviously criminal activities of his captors solely on the policies of the USGov.

The executioner
-His captor also delivers a scripted, perfect speech. With a British accent, he does so with skill, suggesting he has been selected for his public speaking abilities.
-In verified, real beheading videos, there's always a cluster of terrorists lurking about, saying crazy talk and chanting Allah Akbar.
-His captor has a six inch long knife. No matter how sharp it is, it would be a bloody long mess of a job to saw through the neck and spine of a grown man. Whoever performing the murder would be soaked in blood.

Production

-Foley pauses talking between each subject -- which I wager are on cue cards.
-Foley and his captor both seem a bit worn and bored, as if this is their 7th take
-Foley is miked. The captor is too evidently. The audio production is excellent, far better than any other terror video that has come out of the Middle East. Highly staged. Not spontaneous.

-Hardcore terrorists are only too happy to show beheadings. That's their money shot to show how nuts they are. The Western media didn't censor that part. ISIL supposedly did. Why be shy now?

Medical realities
-Whenever a victim endures such intense, lethal damage as slowly losing their head by multiple laceration, certain things happen no matter what their psychological condition is.
-Even with arms bound, there is a reflexive kicking and jerking, as evidenced in other videos. It's an instinct.
-The captor sawed at the victim's neck 6-7 times before the scene blacked out. At least one of these cuts would have severed the jugular and there would have been a major spurt of escaping, pressurized blood.
-Some of these cuts would have also severed additional cervical blood vessels, all very messy if breached.

-In the video, none of these things are seen.

We are also told that, if the Foley video is fake, he was still killed later. There's no evidence of that either.
Last edited by Dorm on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:16 pm
The Brother and Sister of James Foley are interviewed regarding his murder
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmeDwsguvkA

The Parents of James Foley interviewed after the event
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jjXj7pTdww

These are their first impressions which they rushed to share with the public.

Presented with no comment.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:26 pm
If this was a staged event, why did President Obama botch the followup so badly? Is he that out of the loop?

Presumably, you would fake this event to justify charging in and stopping ISIS, but the US' stance appears to be "that sure was mean. You should stop it."
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:31 pm
James Foley Beheading: What They're Not Telling You

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nD8jJrY ... 1408992525

Foley video with Briton was staged, experts say
http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/a ... 186089.ece
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:41 pm
Heli wrote:If this was a staged event, why did President Obama botch the followup so badly? Is he that out of the loop?

Presumably, you would fake this event to justify charging in and stopping ISIS, but the US' stance appears to be "that sure was mean. You should stop it."

Good question. Because I'm positive Obama just serves the figurehead role, with limited powers, I think he is somewhat out of the loop. Not in full control. Washington DC is not a monolithic power center, with everyone doing exactly what Obama says. There's also forces -- military-industrial, intelligence, foreign lobbies, etc. -- who are very pro-war, wanting to pressure the whole USGov apparatus and public to have a permanent fighting presence over there.

I don't presume that second part about charging in. If the USGov really wanted to stamp out ISIL (ISIS), they would have done so over the course of a few weeks of intense operations, in conjunction with the Iraqi army. It would have been a complete slaughter, with dead ISIL crazies everywhere. Instead, I think this staged beheading event is an on-going "slow burn" -- part of larger psy-op to build up ISIL as the new main bad guy, perhaps even replacing the false Al Qaeda bogey man.

Heli, the USGov spends more of its time nurturing false enemies and building up fake threats than actually blasting them to pieces. It's very important to maintain bad guys, if only for the public to be scared so they can hand all their money and freedoms away. War forever.
Last edited by Dorm on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:04 pm
Heli wrote:If this was a staged event, why did President Obama....

Before we get further on to Obama, take one thing at a time. I can't read Obama's mind or fully understand how all these complicated covert activities and psy-ops work. But what I can do is look at that video and go, Hmmm.

In my opinion, it is 100% fake. I'm very sure I can can add it to the growing list of staged events that have occurred in the last few years. The best examples so far include:

Dec 14, 2012 - Sandy Hook Shootings
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1731

April 15, 2013 - Boston Marathon Bombings
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1834

May 23, 2014 - Isla Vista / Santa Barbara Murders
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2308

June 8, 2014 - Nevada Shootings
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=2332

I also have suspicions about many more, domestic and foreign. If not fully staged, they occurred in ways which were very different than the story presented to us by the media and government.

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:38 pm
I haven't seen the whole vid, but what I have seen from clips on the news DID look fake to me. Is it? I dunno. But it wouldn't surprise me. I can't understand why they would fake it though. They loose their nerve?
Next

Return to It matters!