Jerad Miller - Cliven Bundy - Nevada Police Shooting

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:59 pm
What is this nonsense?

There's no video interviews with witnesses of the shooting. No one saw any actual shootings -- at least no one interviewed. All we have is one local news channel reporting from hundreds of meters away. They ask a local man what he saw and heard; he said he saw the suspects shouting about the revolution or some nonsense. Yeah, a revolution by killing 2 cops in a pizza joint and suiciding themselves in the back of a Walmart. Pleaze....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6e8CSt6_qE

There's no real media coverage in video at all. This was a highly controlled situation.

The Las Vegas Police were thoughtful enough to release an entirely useless and uninformative surveillance video from Walmart of the supposed suspects just before they supposedly die. We're led to believe this is Jerad and Amanda Miller going all ' Natural Born Killers' in the back aisle of the Walmart.

Watch the short video. Watch it 20x because this is reeeeetwarded:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPeS5oBeXXI

The video is obvious highly selective and edited. The audio narrative doesn't describe or match the visual events well. The narrating cop says the female was shooting her male partner. He was not shot. We do not see him suffer any wounds from her handgun. There's no indication her handgun even fired.

The person supposed to be Amanda Miller does not correspond with her earlier photos (she's now thinner, with dark hair in a buzzed mohawk). The person supposed to be Jerad Miller does look like him. He is wearing a bullet proof vest? He's on the floor being quite aimless.

My gut tells me this is total BS. The cops are handing the public a useless video of apparently a fake situation, trying to convince us that there's crazy killers going nutzo in the corner aisles. Shots fired? Where? When? There's none. It's not even approximated.

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:28 pm
Script Change

The police and the media originally reported that Amanda Miller shot her husband Jerad to death in the back of the Walmart. They were even explicit enough to say she shot him in the chest multiple times before shooting herself in the head.

Amanda Miller turned her gun on her husband and shot him several times, police said, before putting the gun to her own head and pulling the trigger.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-veg ... tml#page=1

In the surveillance video, the cop narrating the action said that Amanda shot her husband and he slumped lifeless. This was the official scary story of the street performers who played dress up while on meth while pretending to be bad-ass militia folk for MSNBC.

Oops, script change. Forget all that.

The police now say they actually killed Jerad Miller. That's the new story:
http://news.yahoo.com/las-vegas-gunman- ... 24662.html

Oh... okay. It all makes sense now, even though it totally contradicts what the police said the previous day.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:13 am
Whaaaat?

That "surveillance video" is really odd.

And is it just me, or do these stories frequently change? I suppose some of that could be due to overzealous reporting jumping on unconfirmed facts and then being corrected, but it does seem to happen quite often.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 10:33 am
PS They also participated in an Occupy-sponsored "Million Mask March". Because they're racist right wingers.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2014/06/10/ ... n-indiana/
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:18 pm
I can't help myself. I want to study this situation academically. I want to come to a conclusion that is entirely evidence-based and compelling. Pff, good luck. No witnesses. No pics. Bad video. Notta.

The more small bits of info I find, the more I just shake my head at what a freaking stupid fake situation. It's like there wasn't even a well-thought-out effort to 'orchestrate' this. It's like they just said here: You guys believe all the other nonsense, so here's some more. Now just repeat the story, then fo'getta bowdit.

I can't prove it because the information available so far is pretty sparse, but my gut is starting to tell me a story of who Jerad Miller really was and what probably happened. There's no sense explaining the theory because I can't prove it. Let's just say the Feds use felons -- especially drug felons with a knack for acting -- all the time. Felons like Jerad Miller who was quite the narcissistic con-man.. Short-listed, extorted, scared, hopeful, they're very eager to perform, hoping that the promises of much-reduced prison sentences and even reward money will be honoured.

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:15 pm
Finally made it through all this.

Sketchy stuff. Who knows what the real story is behind stuff like this. So easy to stage, fake or mislead using real information or false information.

The fact is, with the current state of our media, and the knowledge that our government lies to us on a daily basis, makes sorting through any supposed facts nearly pointless.
Previous

Return to It matters!