[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ArticulationJunkies.com • View topic - Stupid PSA

Stupid PSA

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:01 am
except you eat nothing on your burgers so .... the joke's on you!
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:50 pm
lettuce, tomato, onions, pickles... you mean all the vegetables that are the only healthy part of the burger? yeah, jokes on me.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:45 am
Wait, now I'm confused. Last time we had this discussion, you ate nothing on your burgers. Just meat and bread, maaaybe ketchup.

Are you telling me now that you put other stuff on your burgers?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:13 pm
No stupid. I only eat the burger and bread... which is technically the "bad" parts of the burger, the parts the PSA doesn't want me to eat. Had I ate a burger the way you preach I should from your pulpit, I'd be eating the "healthy" parts of the burger and feeding into the PSA's whims. :P Joke is on them.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:23 pm
heh.

NOOO silly! I don't give a crap about healthy! TASTE! FLAVOR!

You really are missing out.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:16 am
nah, I'm not. I tried it, I don't like it. I like the flavor of the beef, why ruin it with veggies.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:17 am
You're a strange man.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:37 am
Bob's McDLT has only a hot side.

Unarticulated
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 1:45 pm
The Ansel Adams of Toys
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:28 am
perfect burger fixin's

bacon
smoked cheddar