Criticism of Climate Change theory

Politics and religion.

Moderator: JasonNC

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 pm
The thread formally known as "Here we go: Climategate 2.0

Climategate ver 2.0

Last week, 5,000 files of private email correspondence among several of the world's top climate scientists were anonymously leaked onto the Internet. Like the first "climategate" leak of 2009, the latest release shows top scientists in the field fudging data, conspiring to bully and silence opponents, and displaying far less certainty about the reliability of anthropogenic global warming theory in private than they ever admit in public.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... lenews_wsj

Here's a dandy email which shows how BBC, supposedly an objective news organization, was actively censoring skepticism and 'on the side' of the climate quacks. Email 4894, from a BBC chief to climate quack, Dr Phil Jones:

“Yes, glad you stopped this — I was sent it too, and decided to
spike it without more ado as pure stream-of-consciousness rubbish.

I can well understand your unhappiness at our running the other piece.

But we are constantly being savaged by the loonies for not giving them any coverage at all, especially as you say with the COP in the offing, and being the objective impartial (ho ho) BBC that we are, there is an expectation in some quarters that we will every now and then let them
say something.

I hope though that the weight of our coverage makes it clear that we think they are talking through their hats” (email 4894)

In other words: the BBC 'every now and then' will give the 'loonies' (skeptical scientists) a bit of a say, but the 'weight of our coverage' (their naked bias) will make it clear they are wrong. Plus impartial BBC (ho ho, ha ha) is always willing to 'spike' (i.e. trash) any given criticism as non-scientific 'rubbish'.
Last edited by Dorm on Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:29 pm
and people will STILL fervently defend it. What does it take to get ppl to wake up?

Snarky!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:20 am
But, Jason, it's so obvious that humans are causing global warming... uh, cooling... uh, climate change! Obviously, it's fine to fabricate data to make it more clear to them.
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:03 pm
http://old.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20111130 ... permafrost
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:43 pm
Excellent news

The "warmists" claim a minor moral victory, but in South Africa they have decisively failed in creating a legal international agreement to create their globalist bureaucracy to 'combat' non-existent climate change. The South Africa climate summit only left attendees with promises to keep negotiating later.

As many of you suspect or just know, all the so-called scientific evidence suggesting that mankind is warming the globe by emitting CO2 is false. It's not science. All claims have been proven to be either wrong, or baseless speculation. No, the Himalayas aren't melting. Yes, the Arctic is fine. Yes, Antarctica is getting colder and bigger. No, the oceans aren't rising. No, the oceans aren't getting warmer. No, there hasn't been any global warming in 11 years now. Yes, there's ample 1st hand proof the UN scientists cooked their books.

But there is real chemical and radioactive pollution put into the environment by industry which we can scientifically observe, study, and stop. Combating those problems is what real environmentalism is about. However, these "scientists" (bureaucrats and insider financiers) don't care about poisonous or radioactive substances. All they care about is a harmless trace gas called CO2, which is what we exhale every few seconds. CO2 is fundamental to a healthy planet. It gives life to all plants, and thus gives life to everything else by way of extension. It is sparse in the atmosphere. Only 0.03% of our atmosphere is comprised of CO2. The percentage has been 100% proven to be higher in the past. Without CO2, all life on Earth would perish. Our balanced moderate temperature would plummet, plants would suffocate and die, and Earth would be an ice planet.

The world government being prepared for us

It's important for everyone to read what they're planning. Lord Christopher Monckton, formerly of the UK House of Lords and former cabinet member of Prime Minister Thatcher's government, has been observing and fighting the "warmists" (globalists) for a long time. Read his long list of points regarding what they are trying to implement:
http://www.infowars.com/durban-what-the ... lling-you/

Follow the money. They want the money -- permanent international taxes and tithes -- to build a world government. Their words, not mine. It will be a sprawling bureaucracy with powers superseding nation-states, businesses, and individual citizen rights. It's been in the planning phase for a long time, with the "environment" angle later added in the 70s. Even back then, they cynically wrote it was a scare tactic.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:28 am
Canadian prime minister Stephen Harper just torpedoed the internationalist carbon cult!

This is great news

Canada pulls out of Kyoto Protocol
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/story/2 ... llout.html

I have been wary and suspicious of my prime minister. He's discussed subjects in secret with the global elite. He's talked big on war, and messes around too much with the NATO kill machine. He's been smug and boastful at times. He bailed out the Canadian financial sector, and then lied and said he never did.

Out of nowhere, he just head-butted the international green movement. Everyone thinks Canada is this nice enviro cult nation that bows down to the UN bureaucracy. But Canada is an industrial nation that wants to prosper and sell oil and gas, so it can provide jobs and keep our government afloat. So Harper found his nationalist soul and did the right thing. He got us out of Kyoto to save us big bucks!

Several nations will now look to Canada as an example of a "nice" country that pulled a daring, smart move. Emboldened, some will COPY the move. It will also give the US Congress and Senate yet another good example to stay away from the UN green treaties. This is f___ing great news.
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:46 am
JasonNC wrote:and people will STILL fervently defend it. What does it take to get ppl to wake up?

I have several people at work who are HUGE proponents of global warming, I get into arguments with them all the time.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:29 pm
b0bb33z3r wrote:
JasonNC wrote:and people will STILL fervently defend it. What does it take to get ppl to wake up?

I have several people at work who are HUGE proponents of global warming, I get into arguments with them all the time.

Type their most pressing arguments here and I'll load you up with linked facts to ezplode them.

Just thought I'd say it one more time: My country just slipped out of the Kyoto Protocol. This is going to be brought up and debated in every single parliament in the world that signed the treaty. I wonder who will slip out next? Maybe Russia, Japan?

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:11 am
I don't know who'll be next, but I have no doubt that the US will be dead last, kicking and screaming.
Next

Return to It matters!