Mafex Star Wars

Mixing things up a bit. Let's have one forum for toy discussion. We can have multiple threads, or just one thread, doesn't matter, but let's try having it all in one place for a while and see if that doesn't help discussion. '

And just a reminder... we don't really mod... anything... so thread drift is not a problem. However I left the General forums because some topics require more time/seriousness/devotion... I.E. more than "drift"

All the other toy forums are under archives, so we can bring them back if everyone hates this.
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:20 pm
I deciced to grab the Boba Fett they announced awhile back, it ended up being delayed for the last 2-3 months but it finally got released and I got mine,

Didn't expect this one to come out as well as it did, Mafex has disappointing me in the past quite a bit but this time I think they made the best 6 inch scale Boba Fett figure Ive ever seen

The articulation isn't as crazy as some Figuarts stuff but its extremely workable, they managed to hide it pretty well too.

I immediately pre-ordered the ROTJ version after about 10 minutes with this one.

I'm hoping this is a promising future for Mafex stuff, there Q/C seems completely fixed and they seem to have found the right level of detail and articulation

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2016 1:45 pm
That's a really nice looking figure.

His helmet seems a little oversized, but that may be because I'm used to looking at undersized Hasbro ones.

Return to Toys!