Upcoming Marvel Legends

Mixing things up a bit. Let's have one forum for toy discussion. We can have multiple threads, or just one thread, doesn't matter, but let's try having it all in one place for a while and see if that doesn't help discussion. '

And just a reminder... we don't really mod... anything... so thread drift is not a problem. However I left the General forums because some topics require more time/seriousness/devotion... I.E. more than "drift"

All the other toy forums are under archives, so we can bring them back if everyone hates this.
Don't forget the popcorn!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:03 pm
Definitely not just you. I'm not sure if I'm more puzzled by that decision or to release the Fantastic Four over the course of two yeas as Walgreens exclusives. Seems like a great outlet for a two-pack at least.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:11 am
They're making Death's Head II?

What is wrong with the kids today?

I mean, okay, technically they did already make real Death's Head, but not in 6". He should have made the cut before the poser.
Woah! Double lightsaber! Double lightsaber all the way!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:49 am
First of all, I think it's great that they're doing either Death's Head at all in either line.

Secondly, technically DH II was the real DH in a new body (that originally belonged to an assassin robot sent to kill DH). Unless they retconned that later. Which they probably did.

Whatever. I like both Death's Heads.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:52 am
Ever since DHII came out, I've had a chip on my shoulder about him. All the cool things about Death's Head got swallowed up by X-TREME 90's RADICALNESS or whatever. He didn't even do the trademark "yes?" speech pattern anymore.

I recently tried to re-read some DHII comics and just couldn't do it. Original or nothin'.
PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2017 11:45 pm
Got Invisible Woman. Now I definitely need a de-powered Johnny, Reed and new version of The Thing. Hopefully Hasbro stays committed to getting these guys out in this Walgreens roll out.

Also, the new Mary Jane and Spider-Man was surprisingly really fun.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:29 am
It's kind of amazing how tough it's been to make a nice classic FF set.

Nobody loves them anymore. I blame the lame movies. Marvel needs to get the rights back.
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:26 am
JKL-MD ReFugee wrote:Got Invisible Woman. Now I definitely need a de-powered Johnny, Reed and new version of The Thing. Hopefully Hasbro stays committed to getting these guys out in this Walgreens roll out.

Also, the new Mary Jane and Spider-Man was surprisingly really fun.

is there pics? I'd get a new Mary Jane.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:00 pm

Full review: http://lylesmoviefiles.com/2017/05/26/m ... re-review/

Full review: http://lylesmoviefiles.com/2017/05/28/m ... re-review/

Snarky!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:39 am
I'm disappointed in the lack of a non-phasing arm for Sue, but the figure does look very nice.

The Spidey & MJ set is pretty neat. Personally, i see a hint of Andrew Garfield in the Peter head, but I may just be getting spill over from MJ.
Woah! Double lightsaber! Double lightsaber all the way!
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:32 am
Heli wrote:It's kind of amazing how tough it's been to make a nice classic FF set.

Nobody loves them anymore. I blame the lame movies. Marvel needs to get the rights back.

Marvel doesn't even publish an FF comic anymore.
PreviousNext

Return to Toys!