Juggernaut wave pics!

Mixing things up a bit. Let's have one forum for toy discussion. We can have multiple threads, or just one thread, doesn't matter, but let's try having it all in one place for a while and see if that doesn't help discussion. '

And just a reminder... we don't really mod... anything... so thread drift is not a problem. However I left the General forums because some topics require more time/seriousness/devotion... I.E. more than "drift"

All the other toy forums are under archives, so we can bring them back if everyone hates this.
AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:52 am
I went from not wanting to build Jugs to being more impressed as new pics arrive. This new Jug reminds me of a 70s to early 80s version, given his colours, belt, and body proportions.

The MS Jugs is amazing, but I'll keep it with my MS figs. I'd like a more articulate Juggy with the MLs.
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:42 pm
Got my case today, I'm impressed, all of the figures came out really well, no paint flaws on all of them, Juggernaut is HUGE, Cable is probably higher on the lit of my favorites then Deadpool, he is a solid figure, I'm probably going to sell of Juggy, Iceman, Havok, Kitty and Phoenix, was on the fence about Rouge but they did a great job so I think I'm keeping her

AJ Research Dept
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:48 pm
PM sent ;) :mrgreen:

Snarky!
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:50 am
I'd like to get that Wolverine and Deadpool... and I'm sure everybody else would, too.
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:29 pm
1 more shot of Cable and Deadpool,

I'm thinking about trying an extremely light paint wash on Wolverine, there isn't any shading or highlights on him, I think a wash would really be the only way it can be improved
Previous

Return to Toys!