[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 488: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4758: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4759: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4760: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3891)
ArticulationJunkies.com • View topic - INTRODUCTIONS!

INTRODUCTIONS!

This is the place to start!
Unarticulated
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:54 am
3 POA
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 pm
I don't think I've ever posted anything here.
Name's Vampider.
I think I yoinked that name from a comic book character. I just thought it sounded cool.
I collect Marvel Legends & DC Universe Classics, primarily. I didn't start right away as I didn't expect ML & DCUC to last that long and didn't want to collect half of the characters I wanted and then see the lines die off. So I waited until I was sure that 90% of what I wanted was going to be released and then I started hitting eBay & Amazon. A couple of years later and I'm mostly done with my target collection.
My icon is from 90's French Goth band "Corpus Delicti".
So I collect action figures, love old Goth music and, somehow, I have a girlfriend. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm
heh

We're glad you joined!
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:52 pm
3 POA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 pm
I'm pickin' up what you're throwin' down. I'm a heliophobic misanthrope Silent Hill geek with a girlfriend that looks like Nicole Kidman when she was in Batman Forever. How I pulled that off I'll never know. :-D

Snarky!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 pm
Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry, that's b0b's line, but he's not taking his cue.

Unarticulated
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:16 pm
Hello all-

My handle is ARROW, and I would like to join in and participate here. I have been present on other boards/forums for some time now, but have taken to migrating a bit of late. I am an avowed articulation junkie and have passionate interests in Marvel Legends, GIJOE, DCUC and Mattel's Big Jim--been collecting since 1985.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:27 pm
Welcome to the gang, Arrow!

I saw you had replied to my pimp link for Waiting's poll; glad you decided to check us out.
Unarticulated
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 pm
So is this where the old farts are herding together?

Interesting... well hello all!

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:51 pm
Took you long enough, glad to see you here!

Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge.
PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Welcome!