INTRODUCTIONS!

This is the place to start!
Unarticulated
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:54 am
Heli wrote:Yeah; we're kinda like the retirement home for Fwoosh.

Welcome. Pull up a deck chair; there's a shuffleboard match starting.

Oh man...I LOVE shuffleboard. I play whenever I go on a cruise!

Up until I broke my hip that is. Now I just sit around watching Matlock and drinking prune juice. And doing other old people things.
3 POA
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:49 pm
I don't think I've ever posted anything here.
Name's Vampider.
I think I yoinked that name from a comic book character. I just thought it sounded cool.
I collect Marvel Legends & DC Universe Classics, primarily. I didn't start right away as I didn't expect ML & DCUC to last that long and didn't want to collect half of the characters I wanted and then see the lines die off. So I waited until I was sure that 90% of what I wanted was going to be released and then I started hitting eBay & Amazon. A couple of years later and I'm mostly done with my target collection.
My icon is from 90's French Goth band "Corpus Delicti".
So I collect action figures, love old Goth music and, somehow, I have a girlfriend. Yeah, I don't get it either.

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:09 pm
heh

We're glad you joined!
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:52 pm
Vampider wrote:I don't think I've ever posted anything here.
Name's Vampider.
I think I yoinked that name from a comic book character. I just thought it sounded cool.
I collect Marvel Legends & DC Universe Classics, primarily. I didn't start right away as I didn't expect ML & DCUC to last that long and didn't want to collect half of the characters I wanted and then see the lines die off. So I waited until I was sure that 90% of what I wanted was going to be released and then I started hitting eBay & Amazon. A couple of years later and I'm mostly done with my target collection.
My icon is from 90's French Goth band "Corpus Delicti".
So I collect action figures, love old Goth music and, somehow, I have a girlfriend. Yeah, I don't get it either.

I'm a hardcore Halo gamer, extreme Star Wars collector and know almost everything there is to know about it, plus I am really socially awkward, plus I'm a damn shut in, and yet somehow I'm engaged ((and shes not blind, deaf or brain dead)) lmao, just goes to show that there is somebody for everybody, no matter how much of a geek you are lol
3 POA
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:36 pm
I'm pickin' up what you're throwin' down. I'm a heliophobic misanthrope Silent Hill geek with a girlfriend that looks like Nicole Kidman when she was in Batman Forever. How I pulled that off I'll never know. :-D

Snarky!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:06 pm
Pics or it didn't happen.

Sorry, that's b0b's line, but he's not taking his cue.

Unarticulated
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:16 pm
Hello all-

My handle is ARROW, and I would like to join in and participate here. I have been present on other boards/forums for some time now, but have taken to migrating a bit of late. I am an avowed articulation junkie and have passionate interests in Marvel Legends, GIJOE, DCUC and Mattel's Big Jim--been collecting since 1985.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:27 pm
Welcome to the gang, Arrow!

I saw you had replied to my pimp link for Waiting's poll; glad you decided to check us out.
Unarticulated
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 pm
So is this where the old farts are herding together?

Interesting... well hello all!

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:51 pm
Took you long enough, glad to see you here!

Help yourself to whatever's in the fridge.
PreviousNext

Return to Announcements and Welcome!