New customs from Zombie13

Assembly required
Has Great Trade Rep
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:10 pm
Just received these in the mail

Spiral. He had done an excellent job for me before and he did again. Short story, she fell of a shelf in my house and her helmet broke. So I mailed her back to him for a quick repair but the package was stolen off his doorstep. :( He felt responsible so he made me a new one! The helmet is removable now!

Thor - repaint and I think he worked on the helmet too. It's been a while since I've seen the Hasbro version so I admit I don't remember.

Painting of a custom Triceratops head. I won this head over at the FanEx board years ago, it came unpainted though so it could be matched up the body of my choosing. So Zombie painted him up all nice and purdy for me:

I don't know how he got the head on there though (these are his pics). I wrote him and asked. I've heated and heated it but I can't get it to go on my elephant

Bring me all the bacon and eggs you have...
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:05 am
Nice. Really like that Triceratops head.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:58 am
Very cool.

It's a shame the Horsemen didn't do a couple of dinos for that set; it works really well.
On a Bizarre Adventure
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:32 am
oh man, got a update on the bloodscream custom that zombie13 is doing for me.

zombie13 wrote:Here's more for you.

This is him with all the sculpt work done on his main look I'm doing.

And here is where he is right now. starting the paint on the areas that I can while waiting on molds for casting.

The poney tail has a peg on it so that it can be pulled out of one head and plugged into another as well as swivel around for possing. I'm molding and casting his head and making a more "monsterish" head that you can swap with. I'll be casting his buckles and stuff to add to him aswell.

Return to Customs!