My posts (and pic) are disappearing?

Having a problem with your account? Post here for help.
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:55 am
I literally just posted something in the "It matters" topic and I went to edit it cause I spelled something wrong and its gone, the same thing happened the other day in the "4 inch" thread, anyone else having that issue?

My picture keeps appearing and disappearing as well, one visit my profile pics there the next its gone, Ill run a scan on my cpu, Ill let you guys know if anything shows up.
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 am
Also now I appear to be double-posting, so far my scan found a couple things, I'm betting my fiancees sister may have had something to do with this
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:08 am
Ok, quick scan found and removed the issue, Katlin's sister has been with us for a week and apparently decided to try to download a copy of the new Twilight movie 4 days ago, unfortunately for my computer it wasn't a video file but a nice chunk of Malware with a pretty bad .exe program attached, posting from my laptop now, have to re-install all my browsers and do an in depth scan, this is a great way to start my day.

Hope you guys are doing better then I am!!

Also I don't know if what I had could infect any sites and I did visit this site from my pc a few times in the past days, I hope it didn't do anything.
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:35 am
Worse then I thought, my entire hard drive went corrupt when I attempted to remove it all via deep scan, lost everything on it, gonna get my old one out of storage this weekend and see if it has a compatible hard drive, if it does awesome, if not I gotta order one, anybody know any good pc part websites?

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:54 am
Crap!

I'm glad the site is (apparently) not the problem, but that sucks about your computer.

You should make the sister watch those stupid anti-piracy ads over and over as punishment.
Resident Custom Guru
PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:55 am
Lmao, I doubt she would listen to anything, we have her here cause she is making some issues at her house, she sure as hell wouldn't listen to anything Id ever say, at least she will be home on Friday and out of my hair.

Return to Technical Difficulties