Cloak & Dagger

Movies, Comics, TV, Games...it's all in here!

Snarky!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:13 am
I didn't even know this one was coming. Looks well done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZFc3FzK344

I'm a little disappointed that it's on FreeForm (aka the Hallmark Channel), but it seems to have enough DRAMA to compete there. I'll be curious to see it whenever it reaches a platform I can access.
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 2:59 pm
ABC Family, not the Hallmark Channel. I don't know if that's better, or worse. ;)

If it's doesn't explore their super powers at all, and just keeps them in regular clothes like Smallville, I'll take a hard pass. But I think they'll do a pretty good job.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:14 pm
Tough to say. Cloak does seem to be sporting the "naked with a giant cloak" look, and Dagger is in that white ballerina get-up a bunch, so maybe that's close? I assume they'd never try to do the actual, ridiculous Dagger costume in real life. (I say that with the full admission that it looks great in a comic, but I don't think it would work in the situation they've set up.)
Woah! Double lightsaber! Double lightsaber all the way!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2017 4:13 pm
The trailer for this one caught me by surprise. I remember hearing about them being a potential series at one point, but I had no idea it was actually happening.

I'm on the fence about it overall, but if it hits Netflix, I'm sure I'll check it out.

Return to Multimedia