Iron Fist

Movies, Comics, TV, Games...it's all in here!
Woah! Double lightsaber! Double lightsaber all the way!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:52 pm
I like NerdSync and Variant Comics for comics, Star Wars Explained (formerly Star Wars Minute) for the obvious, and guys like GameXplain for gaming. They're all pretty regular guys with pretty normal channels, but they still present themselves well and seem well-informed. I like a lot of other channels too, but I definitely have some that don't do it for me. But I totally get the devotion to someone you've watched for a long time.

And of course, I like Game Theory. I mean everybody likes MattPat, right? If you don't, he'll prove to you scientifically that you already do like him, and then you'll have to.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:15 am
Even my kids like Game Theory. That one's a winner. I wish they had more content for games I'm really into, but my devotion to hardly ever buying a new game kind of keeps me out of the loop.

I don't think I've watched anything from GameXplain. I'll have to check them out.

Incidentally, if either of you have any podcast suggestions, I'm open. I've got a couple I listen to regularly, but neither is particularly long and both are weekly, so I've got plenty of available programming time if you know of any good ones.
Chief Commander of the Skrull Horde
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:19 pm
yeah, I love Game Theory, I think the only ones I haven't seen are the Friday Night at Freddie's episodes, because I've never played, nor care to play that game. I still abide by his Peach and Luigi end up together and Rosalina is their daughter theory.

Snarky!
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:40 am
I don't get the appeal of Five Nights at Freddie's. Luckily, nobody at my house does, either, so I don't have to endure it. It's the kind of game where I think it might've been an interesting movie to watch, but the actual game play is so restrictive that I don't see the point. "Sit in a room and wait for monsters to kill you" isn't a compelling interactive experience.
Previous

Return to Multimedia